Focus and Scope
The Cantilever: Jurnal Penelitian dan Kajian Bidang Teknik Sipil aims to:
- Promote a comprehensive approach to civil engineering incorporating viewpoints of different disciplines.
- Strengthen academic exchange with other institutions.
- Encourage scientists, practicing engineers, and others to conduct research and other similar activities.
The journal presents the results of research and studies in the fields of civil engineering, architecture, and environmental engineering. The scope of this journal covers the topics:
- Water resources engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Building and structural engineering
- Construction engineering and management
- Environmental engineering